- Primary Care
Preventive care and routine physicals
Diagnostic services and treatment
LGBTQ+ primary care
Chronic disease management
Referrals to specialist
Same-day sick visits
- Specialized HIV Care
Medication therapy and side effect management
Treatment of HIV-related conditions
Integrated primary care
Individual treatment plans to address drug resistance
Gender Affirming Care
Gender affirming hormone therapy
Culturally humble gynecology care
Sexual health screenings and treatment
HIV treatment and prevention
Cervical exams and pap smears
- Chronic Disease Management
- PrEP Access and Counseling
- Competitive Pricing for those who are uninsured or underinsured
- Patient Assistance Program* *For those who qualify
- Refill Reminders By Phone, Text, or Email
- Free Delivery To Patients Living in Ohio (some restrictions apply)
- Refills by Phone or Online
- Assistance Scheduling Doctor Visits
- Assistance Researching Health Conditions
- Help Enrolling in Financial Assistance Programs
- Help Enrolling in Health Insurance (Medicaid, Medicare, Ryan White, Marketplace)
750 E. Long St., Suite 3000
Columbus, OH 43203
Medical Center: (614) 340-6700
Pharmacy: (614) 300-2334
1033 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43201
Medical Center: (614) 340-6777
Pharmacy: (614) 340-6776
2805 Gilbert Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45206
Medical Center: (513) 815-4475
Pharmacy: (513) 978-5858
1222 S. Patterson Blvd., Suite 230
Dayton, OH 45402
Medical Center: (937) 853-3650
Pharmacy: (937) 424-1440
We accept most insurance plans, including Medicaid, Medicare, and Ryan White.
- We will ask for your co-pay when you check-in for your visit.
- You can pay with a check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, or cash.
If you have questions about payments or bills, please contact our billing
staff at (614)-299-2437.
Sliding Fee Scale
If you are uninsured or underinsured, you may qualify for our sliding fee scale. Discounted care is based on federal poverty levels, income, and the number of dependents in your household. Our financial counselors can help you apply for discounted care.